Saturday, May 10, 2008

Night Moves (164/365)

Night Moves - Bob Seger: Freshman year of H.S., working at Corn-A-Plenty, next-door to Lockwood Castle, consuming much of the inventory, drinking in the back-room of the store after hours because I had the key...This was my Night Moves. X-wild-child that's making sure her kids don't take after her.

We were just young and restless and bored
Livin' by the sword
And we'd steal away every chance we could
To the back-room, to the alley or the trusty woods
I used her, she used me
But neither one cared
We were gettin' our share
Workin' on our night moves
Tryin' to lose the awkward teenage blues

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Here's my night moves.

cathyj said...

Yes. I will probably blog this one too. And I do remember that candy store job of yours