Thursday, April 17, 2008

Margaritaville (148/365)

Margaritaville -Jimmy Buffet: Imagining Hell... Margaritaville on auto-repeat blaring over crackly speakers. Then again, I might already be there, with Buffet's bodyguard as my one next-door neighbor and the other a huge ParrotHead, who plays Buffet 78% of the time, there's no escaping. "Wasting away again in Torture-aritaville."

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I like the 78% statistic. The other 22%?