Saturday, May 19, 2007

Kodachrome (105/365)

Kodachrome - Paul Simon: Makes my step spring-ier, my bounce bounce-ier, my mood lighter. I was 11/12 when this song was popular. I just loved the lyrics, especially the first couple lines. Carefully memorizing the words that someday (far in the future) I'd be able to sing from experience.

Watch Live (Kodachrome/Maybellene):

When I think back
On all the crap I learned in high school
Its a wonder
I can think at all
And though my lack of edu---cation
Hasn't hurt me none
I can read the writing on the wall

Kodachrome
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the worlds a sunny day, oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away

3 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

I love this song.

Helen said...

Me too.

Otter said...

I liked this song so much in high school... I guess it showed my immaturity.