Sunday, April 1, 2007

Watching The Detectives (57/365)

Watching The Detectives - Elvis Costello: One night Dave and I were listening to Elvis when he told me WTD was about a cop show. I never really thought about it past that. The commentary here is interesting, but really a thing of beauty needs to be enjoyed, not over analyzed.

You think you're alone until you realize you're in it.
Now fear is here to stay. love is here for a visit.
They call it instant justice when it's past the legal limit.
Someone's scratching at the window. i wonder who is it?
The detectives come to check if you belong to the parents
Who are ready to hear the worst about their daughter's disappearance.
Though it nearly took a miracle to get you to stay,
It only took my little fingers to blow you away.


1 comment:

Indigo Bunting said...

I like watching E. Costello. He's so cute.