Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Little Head (67/365)

Little Head - John Hiatt: Visiting Chicago, I drove by my former college campus (now part of Loyola) and was reminded of my fine Catholic education. The BVM's weren't totally fond of men. Had this song been around back then, it would've been required viewing for all in-coming Mundelein Freshmen.

I’m dirty as a man hole cover
I’m lookin for my long lost lover
She turned me out and now I’m sinkin’
I’m just so easily led when the little head does the thinkin’

3 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

And with this song, you may have just converted me to Hiattism.

Have you gone to see Citizen Cope yet?

lolololo said...

This Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm dizzy with excitement.

Indigo Bunting said...

I'm envious. He's actually playing in Vermont in a couple of weeks, but it's a 2-hour drive (each way) to a SRO venue, and I couldn't find anyone to take off work to go with me, so it just seemed like too much. Sigh. Plus, I'd be by myself AND be like the oldest person in the room.

Can't wait to hear about it.