Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Close To Me (38/365)

Close To Me - The Cure: These gents sure know how to build up some trembling tension. Gets me every time. Twenty-two years... it still sounds fresh. Propels me back to my nights getting into mischief, clubbing and dancing at Exit. Oh to be twenty-three again, if just for one night.

I've waited hours for this
I've made myself so sick
I wish I'd stayed asleep today
I never thought that this day would end
I never thought that tonight could ever be
This close to me

3 comments:

Otter said...

Woah, we were just talking about this bar today...

lolololo said...

Don't just talk about it...get your butt over there and have a Stoli and a dance for me.

Cedar Waxwing said...

Your taste in music is more along the lines of what my husband likes. He loved the Cure.

You also know some interesting places in Chicago. It was the big bad city to my family - so I never went there except on field trips with school, or to the museums or zoos with my parents.