Tuesday, March 6, 2007

White and Nerdy (31/365)

White and Nerdy - "Weird Al" Yankovic: Now for something completely different. I'm listening to Elvis - Accidents Will Happen this very minute, which sums up my feelings about W. But what we need now...something really zany. Love Donny Osmond. Who could be whiter and nerdier than him? And Yankovic? ... creative genius!!!

There's no killer app I haven't run (run)
At Pascal, well I'm number one (one)
Do vector calculus just for fun
I ain't got a gat, but I got a soldering gun (what?)
Happy Days is my favorite theme song
I could sure kick your butt in a game of ping pong
I'll ace any trivia quiz you bring on
I'm fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon

5 comments:

Helen said...

Too funny! I played this right after listening to the song posted on Susan's blog today; indeed, differences are to be celebrated.

Maureen said...

Yeah - that's quite a change of pace!

There are all sorts of weird coincidences on these blogs. You've written "now for something completely different" on the same day Cedar said the same thing. Etc.

Cedar Waxwing said...

I love Weird Al. He's so weird. And funny.

I love this video - my kids showed it to me recently - they are Weird Al fans too.

Indigo Bunting said...

Excellent. What does it say about me that I've seen this before? That I'm cool? Or that I'm white and nerdy?

Scott said...

Best line:

"My ergonomic keyboard never leaves me bored."

Hey, I just typed that on an ergonomic keyboard! How cool is that?