Thursday, March 1, 2007

Love Is My Religion (26/365)

Love Is My Religion - Ziggy Marley: Happy, feel good stuff. Every time I'm feeling down, I put on a little Reggae and BOOM! I'm suddenly lots happier. First time I heard this song, I danced around the house shouting to my dogs, "This song should win a Grammy." They just smiled.

Well I'm done searching now
I found what this life is worth
Not in the books did I find
But by searching my mind

I don't condemn I don't convert
This is the calling have ya’ heard
From all the lovers to the folk
No one is gonna’ lose their soul

3 comments:

Helen said...

Music is a great anti-depressant. Luckily the pharmaceutical companies haven't been able to patent it.

Indigo Bunting said...

Helen: A wise statement!

mm said...

Ziggy! Whenever I worry I might run out of things to post, someone reminds me of another one!