Friday, March 30, 2007

Let's Get It On (55/365)

Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye: O.K. so it's Friday, it's Spring, your feeling, well, a little frisky... here's tonight's homework assignment. Put this song on the stereo, turn it up, not too loud, yeah right about there. Now grab your best dance partner and show off your hottest moves.

I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back this feelin' for so long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then come on, oh, come on
Whoo, let's get it on
Ah, babe, let's get it on
Let's love, baby
Let's get it on, sugar
Let's get it on
Whoo-ooh-ooh

We're all sensitive people
With so much to give
Understand me, sugar
Since we got to be
Let's live
I love you

6 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

This CD almost made it into my drive-to-Portland stash (as did James Brown). You gotta love this song.

Helen said...

Although it's another "not for listening over lunch hour in the office" type tunes...

mm said...

Feeling a little frisky? Dude, you have no idea.

Indigo Bunting said...

Maybe we should change the blog project name to "Nooners."

Otter said...

Spring in the South maybe... 50 degrees and overcast:-(

Bridgett said...

God I love this song. My daughter, when she was still in diapers, would dance to this with a shoulder move that made me realize that I'd better stop listening to it once she was out of diapers...