Saturday, February 10, 2007

Rapture (7/365)

Rapture - Blondie: The only requirement to paddle with us was knowing the words to Rapture. And even if you didn't, Lisa and I were more than happy to teach. Life out in the Canadian bush was rugged so singing was essential to make the days pass joyfully.

Don't move too slow, 'cause the man from Mars
Is through with cars, he's eatin' bars
Yeah, wall to wall, door to door, hall to hall
He's gonna eat 'em all
Rapture, be pure
Take a tour, through the sewer
Don't strain your brain, paint a train
You'll be singin' in the rain
I said don't stop, do punk rock

4 comments:

Deloney said...

Mmm, Debbie Harry.

Indigo Bunting said...

Wow, that looks like an amazing trip, no matter the soundtrack!

Andrew said...

Hey, just for a lark I checked the comments on my blog at rest and saw your kind note. I'm glad to have been a sort of inspiration for you. I like what you're doing here. As for me, the hiatus continues. Carry on!

AC

cathyj said...

Yes, the first "rap" song I can remember.