Saturday, February 24, 2007

Losing My Religion (21/365)

Losing My Religion - REM: Was a bit older when I lost my religion. I don't mean romantically; I mean literally. In 2000/2001, I hung out at a church with an alternative service on Sunday nights called Exile Cafe, we "Quakered" big topics. This was one of the theme songs.
That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try



4 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

I've always loved this one...

Deloney said...

I remember Michael Stipe saying: "Hey, it's number one in Israel! Go figure."

mm said...

I like this one too.

lolololo said...

Oi Vey Deloney, Oi Vey.