Friday, February 23, 2007

Heavenly Day (20/365)

Heavenly Day - Patty Griffin: Continuing on the spiritual theme...
Here in the musical desert the name Patty Griffin rarely comes up, unless one listens to WNCW. Patty's new CD contains this beauty, her voice is so pure and simple, she could sing anything and make it sound, well heavenly.

Listen Here: then if you agree, go buy her new CD - Children Running Through

P.S. Unrelated Side Note...EST Today 2/23 Friday at 3:00 - Catie Curtis will be jamming in the WNCW studio. You can listen live by clicking here.

3 comments:

mm said...

Since I always do whatever I'm told, I went to listen. Yes - that is a beautiful voice.

Indigo Bunting said...

Fabulous voice. A person I 365ed (Holly) went to college with Catie Curtis.

Susan said...

Funny, I never heard of her until this morning, when someone compared her to Lucinda Williams. I followed your link and played four songs. I like her better than Lucinda.